Do you have a "Knowledge" problem, or a "Doing" Problem?
How is the 6-month, live-virtual Blaze Leadership Academy different?
We help your team members Bridge the Gap between Knowing and Doing with the 4C’s and the Blaze Digital Compass (BDC):
Highly relevant Leadership micro-learning delivered live and virtually to improve their results in the context of the COVID World.
Ensures participants understand and apply the content, and are supported real-time to improve their results.
Mobilizes momentum as participants share learning, successes, failures, and best practices to consistently improve their results.
The Blaze Digital Compass maintains momentum and improves communication, engagement, and accountability as all participants connect their activity with Improving their results!
Have you opened a new location, redesigned your shop, or added a new product or service? Don't keep it to yourself, let folks know.
Leaders are immersed in highly relevant training created specifically for the COVID workplace. Topics include: Execution, Accountability, Performance Management, Engagement, Communication, Inclusion and more.
To ensure this becomes sustainable behavior change, your participants will be engaged, motivated and supported for 6 full months until the “new” becomes the “new normal.”
Our content is delivered in high impact 90-minute Live Virtual training sessions, once per month. Neuroscience confirms that “Less is More” when it comes to learning, retention and application
Monthly Live Virtual group coaching sessions create the support and accountability essential for improvement.
The Blaze Digital Compass (BDC) is the Secret Sauce of the Blaze Leadership Academy. It is how we create and maintain the last two “C’s” of Connectedness and Community.
BDC is a cloud-based, mobile-optimized tech tool accessible from any smartphone or web device. It is like an APP but does not load onto any devices.
This daily interaction creates positive accountability, engagement and “DOING” because the participants:
1. Receive a daily SMS reminder to “join the game”
2. Review their goals and weekly commitments
3. List their daily actions on those goals and commitments
4. Those actions are instantly shared with all participants
5. Review their performance score against their team members
6. Review Weekly bite-size learning to ensure application/improvement
7. Review Weekly coaching tips to maintain momentum and engagement
8. Give and receive positive daily reinforcement by offering “High-5’s” and “Comments” which are instantly shared via SMS Notification
You will receive a monthly report which tells you: